Thursday, April 21, 2011

Bless her sweet heart...

... Linda Glaz has featured me and both installments of  my Laramie on the Lam series (Laramie and the Law and Laramie and the Land of Liberty) on her writer's blog at http://lindaglaz.blogspot.com/
Linda is a talented writer and editor whose blog is a wealth of information for aspiring writers (as well as those other "normal" folks out there). She's hilarious, creative, wonderfully helpful and I guarantee you, she'll have books falling off the shelves any day now.

Without the kindness and encouragement of people like Linda (thank you, Linda!), I wouldn't have my agent, Terry Burns, nor would I have my completed adult manuscript in his hands. For that matter, I wouldn't be having half as much success with my Laramie series without the publicity and kind words her blog post have generated.

Surely, God knew what He was doing when He put people like Linda Glaz in my path! Thank You, Lord.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Laughing with the Lord #6

Welcome to Laughing with the Lord #6!  Sometimes I wonder if my purpose in life is to make God chuckle. I do so many ridiculous thi...