Thursday, January 13, 2011

Doin' the Happy-Hop

This was me yesterday (aside from the long ears, ability to jump off the ground, fuzzy tail, long ears--you know, that "being a bunny thing" Birch has going on here) when I found out my son and daughter-in-law are expecting a baby boy. This will be their second child and he'll be joining big brother Tyler (3) when he's born in early June.

The newest addition to our family will make a total of five grandsons (currently aged 9, 7, 3, 3, and our new pre-born) and six when you add in my step-grandson (14) here in Kentucky. I honestly don't know if I could find my way around the little girls' department anymore. I'm so accustomed to trucks and Legos, dinosaurs and Hot Wheels, Spiderman, SpongeBob, and anything "Cars" related that I'd be lost in the world of little girls.

Of course I'd love to have a granddaughter someday and if it's God's will, I will. But in the meantime, I'm content to do happy-hops around the house and revel in the rough-and-tumble world of little boys and bunny rabbits.

Until the next time...

No comments:

Laughing with the Lord #6

Welcome to Laughing with the Lord #6!  Sometimes I wonder if my purpose in life is to make God chuckle. I do so many ridiculous thi...